A new attraction is coming to Cancun this May. The latest adventure park from Grupo Xcaret, Xavage offers visitors a day of thrills on land, water and in the air.
Built with an investment of more than 50 million dollars, this new park is located to the south of Cancun Airport in an area of old limestone quarries near Xoximilco. There are six different activities for park-goers to try, all named after different wild creatures and with varying degrees of difficulty, from soft to extreme adventures.
- Barracuda – White water Rafting
- Puma – Rock Crawler vehicle
- Dragonfly – Fierce Jet Boat
- Hawk – Zip line flight
- Howler Monkey – Intense Rope Course
- Crocodile – Ultimate Kayaking
- Serpent: Tough Cubs adventure playground for children
Xavage is the seventh park by Grupo Xcaret and complements the activities offered in Xplor Park and the Xplor Fuego evening adventure. Open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m, Xavage also has shaded rest areas with hammocks, lockers and rest rooms, a restaurant and store.