We would like to share some information with you on the progress of development at Grand Residences.
We continue to see rising occupancy levels along with tremendous recognition for outstanding service achievements and awards including, but not limited to,
- #1 Resort in the Yucatan Peninsula on TripAdvisor
- #7 in the Traveler’s Choice Top Hotels in Mexico on TripAdvisor
- # 8 in the Trip Advisor Traveler’s Choice Top Luxury Hotels in Mexico
- Your Chef, Yann Cozic, voted Caribbean Journal’s 2014 “Caribbean Hotel Chef of the Year”
- El Faro Grill recognized as one of the “Best Restaurants of the Year” 2014 by Caribbean Journal
- Grand Residences Pool voted one of the “Caribbean’s Best Pools” by Caribbean Journal
- 2014 Travel Weekly Silver Magellan Award recognizing the highest standards of excellence
Sales velocities of our Residences have dictated that Phase 2 buildings will unfortunately not be completed by December 15, 2015, for 2016 occupancy.
However, we are far along with a proposed plan that would have the entire resort completed by December 2017. This will include the Flor de Canela restaurant, the remaining accommodations and the expansion of existing facilities and services. We will keep you informed as to the progress of this plan.
Naturally, Grand Residences owners who purchased their unit in Phase 2 will be offered occupancy adjustments into Phase 1 and we will be contacting you to make the arrangements so that you may enjoy your vacation as planned.
We are more excited than ever about the future of Grand Residences and look forward to welcoming you home.
If you have further questions or would like assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.